Volume Relationship Set
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Set of 5 pcs. with Lid
- Dimensions: length- 10 cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Common
This set is used to teach the volume relationship among 3D Solids. This set consists of 10 cm dimension 3D Solid that allow filling liquid or any dry material (eg: sand) to demonstrate the volume relationship. This set consists of cone, cylinder, cube, square pyramid and a sphere.
- Teacher can use this manipilative to demonstrate gemetrical shapes in class.
- This manipulative helps to explain the relation between two and three dimension.
- Number of combinations possible
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.