Ascending Order Games
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: single board with tiles
- Dimensions: (29 x 25) cm
- Age: 3-5 yrs
- Class/Grade: Kindergarten
- Category: Mathematics (Board Game Set)
- Resource: Student
This board can be used with base ten blocks to explore addition and subtraction of whole numbers.
- Using number cards along the board will allow the learner to place number cards in ascending order on the board.
- Allows children to learn the concept of ascending numbers.
- Teaches the children to differentiate between ascending and descending numbers.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.