Math kit Senior 1
- Product Material: Plastic & Wood
- Elements: Checkout Description
- Dimensions: N/A
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 7, 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Classroom Kit)
- Resource: Teacher
This kit consists of 20 types of manipulatives which help the teacher in teaching advanced concepts in mathematics. Each maipulative is desgined in a way that makes it easy to co-relate with the curriculum. The teachers will find it a useful training aid. Size of the manipuatives makes it possible for teaching in a group.
• Abacus, • Jr. Abacus, • Power2, • Sit & Set, • Tangram, • Base & Place Value Kit, • Fraction Square, • Algebra Identity (Set of 3), • Decimal Plate, • Roman Number Kit, • Number with Plate, • Pythagoras Theorem, • Triangle Kit (Group, activity set of 5 Kit), • Geometrical Model, (3” × 1.5”), • Cuisenaire Strips (Group activity set of 5 kit), • Magnifying Measures, • Metric Wheel, • Geometry Kit, • Time & Work Kit, • Volume set 50ml to
- This kit includes concepts related to physics also in addition to mathematics
- Kit Can also be used by teachers to refresh their fundamentals of mathematics.
- A fun filled way to lay a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.