(a+b)^3 or Cubic Identity
- Product Material: Acrylic
- Elements: set of 8 Pcs
- Dimensions: (10 x 10 x 10) cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 7, 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Algebra)
- Resource: Common
This is a demonstration model of (a+b)3. Made up of plastic, it is easy to show the complex identity by being detachable.
- The student obtains the skill of making cuboids and of using unit cubes.
- The student obtains the skill of adding and subtracting the volume of cuboids with this (a+B)3 manipulative.
- Showing the volume of a cube as the sum of cuboids helps them to get a geometric feeling of volume.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.