Game of Place Value
- Product Material: Wood and plastic
- Elements: Set of 54 beads with 6 wires.
- Dimensions: (20 x 7) cm
- Age: 5-8 yrs
- Class/Grade: 1, 2, 3
- Category: Mathematics (Place Value)
- Resource: Common
This U-Shaped wire abacus with 6 wires and 9 beads in each wire is used to learn the concept of place value of different number up to lakh. Forming numbers with given digits and hence building greatest/smallest number is fun to learn.
- A fun to learn manipuative which helps in forming number upto 9 lakhs.
- Students can learn the concepy of place value in easy fun way.
- Made in attractive colours
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.