Frame Abacus (wooden)
- Product Material: Wood and plastic
- Elements: Set of 100 beads with 10 wire
- Dimensions: (30 x 25) cm
- Age: 5-8 yrs
- Class/Grade: 1, 2, 3
- Category: Mathematics (Place Value)
- Resource: Teacher
This is a smooth-sanded wooden Abacus with 10 wires and 10 beads in each wire. This resource is very effective in developing the concept of place value and number operations in different ways.
- Frame abacus is a product that gives an assistance to teahers as well as parents in making the students and children understand the basic concept of math like addition, subtraction, counting.
- A child can build a good coordination of eye and hand.
- Innumerable combinations
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.