Transparent 3D Solid Set 10 cm
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Multiple options available
- Dimensions: length-10 cm
- Age: 6-8 yrs
- Class/Grade: 1, 2, 3
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Teacher
Introduce children to solid geometry and allow them to investigate shapes, faces, vertices, edges, curves and angle with these plastic solids set. These large solids add a tactile element to geometry lesson, illustrating relationships between area, volume, shape and size. These shapes include cone, cylinder, cube, cuboid, sphere, rectangular prism, square base pyramid etc.
- It is product that enhances the knowledge of shapes, volume and other maths concepts to related to 3D dimensional figure.
- With the help of this manipulative a child learns the relationship between different shapes
- It helps the child to count faces, vertex and edges.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.