- Product Material: Eva Foam
- Elements: Set of 11 demo activity kit
- Dimensions: (40 x 30 x 8) cm
- Age: 9-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Category: Mathematics (Theorems)
- Resource: Teacher
One of the best kit to explore mensuration related concepts. This kit helps to investigate and verify the area, perimeter and other physical property of two-dimensional figures. It’s easy to demonstrate on magnetic board for visual understanding. 1.5cm plastic interlocking cube are also provided with this kit to make cubic identity models and a pack of activity cards with instruction manuals.
- An extensive range of Mensuration Kit that can be used to solve different mathematical problems with the help of various geometrical shapes
- Helps in understanding area, perimeter and other properties of geometrical shapes
- This kit is provided with magnetic display model of different two dimension figures for easy handling and a teachers manual
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.