Place Value Cards
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Set of 45 cards, Each Set Consists of 5 types of cards for each of the places Ones, Tens, Hundred, Thousand, Ten Thousand, 9 cards for each place labelled with 1-9, 10-90, 100-900, 1000-9000 and 10,000 – 90,000 respectively
- Dimensions: (25 x 7 x 0.5) cm
- Age: 6-8 yrs
- Class/Grade: 1, 2, 3
- Category: Mathematics (Place Value)
- Resource: Student
A set of cards for 5 different places – ones, tens, hundreds, thousands and ten thousands, can be used to distinguish between face value and place value, and to represent expanded and standard form of a number. It also helps in developing quick arithmetic strategies.
- Helps in developing quick arithmetic strategies.
- To distinguish between place value and face value
- Innumerable combinations
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.