Junior Pythagoras Theorem
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Set of 4 pcs
- Dimensions: (15.25 x 15.25) cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Theorems)
- Resource: Student
To verify that in a right triangle, the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of other two sides. It is provided with one plastic right angled triangle with measure (3-4-5)” and set of squares of each of the 3 sides with duly printed grid of each square inches
- Successfully manage to explain Phythagoras theory to students in class.
- With the assitance of this manipulative it becomes easy to find that why the sqaure of hypotenus is equal to sum of squares of other two sides.
- A fun filled way to lay a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.