Types of Food We Eat
- Working Principle: Digestion and metabolism
- Product Material: Plastic and paper
- Dimensions: width-14.5 cm & height-13 cm
- Age: 11 years
- Class/Grade: 6th
- Category: Biology
- Resource: Common
We need food to survive and live a healthy life. Not necessarily all food items have the same food value. Unless we know the types of food items, we will not be able to develop healthy eating habits. The aim of this experiment is to identify food items from plants and animals, classify the food items into different categories.
- Provides awareness about the basic constituents of food items and their food value
- Provides awareness about the types of food items our body requires for healthy growth.
- Provides awareness about the foods we should not have in excess
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.