Conduction of heat
- Working Principle: Heat transmission by conduction
- Product Material: EVA foam and metal
- Dimensions: (11.5 x 5 x 5.5) cm
- Age: 12 years
- Class/Grade: 7th
- Category: Physics
- Resource: Teacher
Heat gets transmitted from one point to another in three ways; by Conduction, by convection and by radiation. The rate of transfer of heat among other factors also depends on the medium through which it is transferred, the distance between the source and the destination and the intensity of heat.
Aim is to conduct an experiment to demonstrate heat by conduction.
- With this experiment, the students master the concept of conduction and insulation. It also gives an understanding of good and bad conductors of heat.
- The students get an idea about the factors which affect the heat transfer i.e. medium through which it is transferred, the distance between the source and the destination and the intensity of heat.
- Correlation between theory and practical becomes easier
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.