Hand Generator with Pulley
- Working Principle: Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction
- Product Material: EVA foam ,Plastic, metal, and paper tube
- Dimensions: EVA base dia -10.3 cm & height-21 cm
- Age: 15 years
- Class/Grade: 10th
- Category: Physics
- Resource: Teacher
A magnetic field pulls and pushes electrons in some objects near them to make them move. Metals, like copper, have electrons that are moved easily and can be readily moved from their orbits. If a magnet is moved quickly through /near a coil of copper wire, electrons move and electricity is made This fun toy works on the principle highlighted above.
- Students get a practical exposure to the various principles on which electricity and magnetism are based
- The simple nature of kits enhances the curiosity of users.
- Helps in developing creativity
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.