XY Axes Co-ordinate Geoboard
- Product Material: Plastic and rubber band
- Elements: Set of 1 pc
- Dimensions: (25 x 25) cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Student
This geoboard has a sliding X and Y axis along with 50 pegs that makes coordinate graphing easy to understand. The pegs can be used to locate points in one or all four quadrants and show various geometric concepts such as equation of a line, slope and a mid-point of a line, translations, rotations, representing data in a bar or line graph, functions with the help of rubber bands.
- Kids can have fun this product by making great designs using their imagination.
- They can learn geometrical Shapes with hands-on learning.
- Kids can learn better coordination with this board.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.