Working Model of Phythagoras Theorem
- Product Material: Acrylic
- Elements: SSet of 4 geometric shapes and a base
- Dimensions: width- 7.5 cm & height- 10 cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Theorems)
- Resource: Teacher
This working model is the great way to display proof of Pythagoras theorem by volume. It’s easy to demonstrate to whole class that sum of volume of side a and side b is equal to the volume of side c.
- Helps understand the concept of the area of squares
- Helps in understanding the The Pythagorean Theorem which is Pythagoras’ most famous mathematical contribution
- Made of non toxic material and hence safe for use.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.