Volume Relation Between Cone & Cylinder
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Set 2 Pcs with Lid
- Dimensions: (10 x 10) cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Common
Best resource to demonstrate volume relationship between cone and cylinder of same base and same height.
- Child can explore the relation between cone and cylinder of same height and radius.
- Best manipulative toderive the relation i.e. Volume of cylinder = 3 times of volume of cone.
- Number of combinations possible
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.