Light interacts with different mediums by transmission including refraction , absorption or scattering. it depends on the medium. While doing so light follows a set of laws i.e. for reflection , refraction etc.
Aim of this experiment is to show the peculiarities of light when passing through different shapes of glass.
- A useful manipulative in understanding the laws of reflection, refraction.
- It is a experiment that verifies Snell’s law of refraction, Refraction of light travelling from air to glass and vice-versa.
- Students will be able to…
• explain what is happening when light is refracted.
• observe and describe images seen through a convex lens and a concave lens.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.