- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Single pc.
- Dimensions: (26 x 26) cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 9, 10, 11
- Category: Mathematics (Trigonometry)
- Resource: Teacher
A theodolite is an instrument for measuring both horizontal and vertical angles, as used in different types of works as triangulation, prolonging, computation of elevation and depression of distant and near. It consists of movable telescope mounted on the horizontal and vertical axes. Both the axes of theodolite are equipped with graduated circles
- A rotating telescope for measuring horizontal and vertical angle which is conceptually it’s a great way to understand the mechanics of a theodolite
- Inculcates a spirit of experimenting among the students
- A fun filled way to lay a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.