Ring of Theorem
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Single pc
- Dimensions: dia- 25 cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Theorems)
- Resource: Common
Ring of theorem is made up of plastic and used to investigate the properties and theorems related to circles such as Sum of the opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral is supplementary; angle in a semicircle is a right angle; angles in the same segment of a circle are equal etc. This manipulative is provided with rubber band and reusable storage box.
- It helps in investigating the properties related to circles, triangles, squares, rectangles,pantagons etc.
- Helps in understanding the various angles like opposite angles, alternate angles and correcsponding angles
- Made of non toxic material and hence safe for use.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.