Ratio of Area of Similar Triangles
- Product Material: Eva Foam
- Elements: Set of 32 Pcs. in 2 Colours
- Dimensions: (7.5 x 7.5) cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Student
A resource to verify that the ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the square of their corresponding sides.
- Helps in deriving the theorem If two triangles are similar, then the ratio of their areas is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.
- Establishes the better understanding of area of two similar triangles
- A good manipulative to hold the attention of children
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.