- Product Material: Metal and Plastic
- Elements: Set of 3 pcs
- Dimensions: length- 26 cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 9, 10, 11
- Category: Mathematics (Measurement)
- Resource: Teacher
A child can compare rainfall of different seasons for a place and can conclude how wet a place is. The set of rain gauge is provided with metal case having removable lid to collect rain water and a plastic calibrated rain gauge jar duly marked in centimetres.
- It is a tool that helps in measuring the amount of rainfall in a particular period.
- This manipulative also help children in understanding the concept of rain water harvesting.
- Easy to use
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.