Place Value Chart With Sticks
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: set of 60 cards with 250 sticks
- Dimensions: (30 x 46) cm
- Age: 6-8 yrs
- Class/Grade: 1, 2, 3
- Category: Mathematics (Place Value)
- Resource: Student
Making bundles of ten sticks to represent tens, gives a hands-on experience to group numbers in tens. This kit allows children to perform activities related to place value counting, grouping, concept of hundreds, tens and ones, numeration and number operations.
- Children understand to count objects in group of ten.
- By grouping sticks a child can take conceret idea of carry forward.
- They can learn the value of digit using sticks.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.