Phythagoras Theorem By Reverse Method
- Product Material: Eva Foam
- Elements: Set of 5 pcs
- Dimensions: (28 x 28) cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 9, 10, 11
- Category: Mathematics (Theorems)
- Resource: Teacher
This manipulative is made up of foam with magnet at the back for demonstration purpose. This reverse Pythagoras Theorem is also called Bhaskaracharya proof of Pythagoras Theorem
- Helps in verfying the phythagoras theorem in a simple to understand manner.
- Helps in revising the concepts of area of triangles and squares.
- Made of foam with magnets at a back
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.