- Product Material: Eva Foam
- Elements: Set of 6 Parallelograms in 6 Colours
- Dimensions: (17 X 13) cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 7, 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Student
A very useful resource to classify parallelograms and investigate properties and theorems related to parallelogram
- Students visually understand that two triangles are congurent to each other
- Students would be able to infer that diagonal always divides the parallelogram into two triangles of equal areas.
- A fun filled way to lay a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.