Math kit Junior 1
- Product Material: Plastic & Wood
- Elements: Checkout Description
- Dimensions: N/A
- Age: 5 to 12
- Class/Grade: 1 to 6
- Category: Mathematics (Classroom Kit)
- Resource: Teacher
This kit consists of 24 types of manipulatives which help the teacher in laying the foundation of students in mathematics. Each maipulative is desgined in a way that makes it easy to co-relate with the curriculum. The teachers will find it a useful training aid. Size of the manipuatives makes it possible for teaching in a group.
• Solid Figure Set • Geometrical Instrument Box • Measuring Tape • Jug & Beaker Set • Wall Thermometer
• Chemical Thermometer • Kitchen Balance • Geoboard • Abacus • Fiber Dummy Clock • Skip Counting Board
• Designer Fraction • Pattern of Triangle • Game of Place Value • Magnetic Fraction Disk • Transparencies Set of 10 • Arithmetic Chat Set of 7
• PVC Chart (Set of 3) • Half Meter Scale • Plastic Moulds • Set of cup • Junior Pythagoras Theorem
• Geometrical Stencils • Set of Pearl Marbles
- Engaging for the kids as well as for the teachers
- Teachers find it easy in explaning the concepts in class in a easy to understand manner.
- A fun filled way to lay a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.