Magic Ring – Angle in a Circle
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Single ring
- Dimensions: Outer dia – 25cm & Inner dia- 20cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 10, 11, 12
- Category: Mathematics (Circle)
- Resource: Student
Magic Ring is a circular plastic ring with outer diameter 25 cm and inner diameter 20 cm having holes on a certain distance. The total number of holes on its periphery is 32. This manipulative is designed to investigate concepts related to a circle, and exploring the area of the ring by placing it on drawing sheet or on the white board.
- Teaches the concept of radius and diameter of a circle
- Also helps students in investigating various triangle which can be inscribed in a circle.
- A fun filled way to lay a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.