- Working Principle: Pascal’s Law
- Product Material: MDF
- Dimensions: (29 x 10.5 x 30) cm
- Age: 16 years
- Class/Grade: 11th
- Category: Physics
- Resource: Teacher
This is a DIY kit which gives an opportunity for the students to be familiar with working principle of a hydraulic lift, verify and co-relate the theoretical aspects of Pascal’s Law while experimenting with it.
- This kit helps the students to learn and understand Pascal’s law
- This Hydraulic jack working model is a great tool for teachers while conducting a class on hydraulics.
- Correlation between theory and practical becomes easier
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.