Giant Clock (Magnetic)
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Set of 14 pcs
- Dimensions: Hour hand – 10 cm and Minute hand – 12 cm and Number of clock – 4 Dia
- Age: 6-8 yrs
- Class/Grade: 1, 2, 3
- Category: Mathematics (Time Concept)
- Resource: Teacher
Newly designed tool that fascinates children when they assemble the clock them selves. 12 number pieces with magnets at the back to attach on any magnetic surface to make any circular or square clock. Hands of the clock are also magnetic. Best for demonstration in class and to conduct time reading and time telling activities.
- This magnetic resource comes in pieces that makes children more inqusitve to set their own clock with hours and minutes hand
- Children learn the accurate positioning of hour and minute hand.
- A fun filled way to lay a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.