Geometrical Progression Kit
- Product Material: Eva Foam
- Elements: 56 pieces each of rectangular and square tiles
- Dimensions: (41 x 41) cm
- Age: 15 & above
- Class/Grade: 11, 12
- Category: Mathematics (Higher Secondary Kit)
- Resource: Teacher
This manipulative is used for understanding the concept of first term, common difference, nth terms, and Geometric Progression Series. All activity can be performed by student with the help of these foam tiles and “How to use Manual” on Magnetic Board.
- Helps the students in understanding the concept of Geometric progression and how different is it from arithmatic and Harmonic Progressions
- A user friendly layout ensures that students do not lose interest in the topic.
- Made from non toxic material.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.