Fraction in Shapes
- Product Material: Foam
- Elements: Set of 17 Shapes with 20 Dices, 20 Pegs, 20 Cards
- Dimensions: length- 21 cm
- Age: 9-12 yrs
- Class/Grade: 4, 5, 6, 7
- Category: Mathematics (Fractions)
- Resource: Student
A set of hands-on components to enable children to find the fraction of a given quantity for example 2/5 of 20. It uses foam shapes, pegs, dice and cards to break down the process into manageable stages so that children understand exactly what is happening. The set was produced in conjunction with practising teachers who developed this highly successful method in the classroom
- It helps a child to understand the construction details of different type of shapes viz. circle, triangle , hexagon, pentagon etc.
- Provides flexibility in terms of different kinds of fractions for each of these shapes.
- Made of non-toxic material
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.