- Working Principle: Flash point of substances
- Product Material: Rubber and plastic
- Dimensions: DIY assembling kit
- Age: 13 years
- Class/Grade: 8th
- Category: Chemistry
- Resource: Student
When you put a balloon filled with water over a flame such as a candle, Will the balloon pop or burst? We find answers with this DIY Kit and these answers may surprise you.
- Learn about the concept of ignition temperature of any element
- Learn about the thermal conductivity of water
- Correlation between theory and practical becomes easier
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.