Derivtion of Pi
- Product Material: Eva Foam
- Elements: Set of 16 pcs in 2 colours
- Dimensions: dia- 28 cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 10, 11, 12
- Category: Mathematics (Circle)
- Resource: Teacher
It is used to derive the formula for area of circle
- Excellent representation to find the origin of pie and understand the concept of Pie r2.
- With the help of this manipulative it can easily be explained that circumference = Diameter*pi
- Help in Laying a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.