- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Set of 4 dice with 50 counters
- Dimensions: (38 x 38) cm
- Age: 12-15yrs
- Class/Grade: 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Student
This board game makes learning of coordinate geometry fun and easy. A very common task in math class is to plot and name points on four quadrants of a graph. We offer coordinate board game with colour counters and dice to explore the plotting of coordinates and naming their respective points.
- A fun colourful learning tool that makes kids familiar with four quardant graph with name pointed on it.
- An engaging group activity for kids
- A good manipulative to hold the attention of children
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.