- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: A board with dice and counters
- Dimensions: (32 x 32) cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 9, 10, 11
- Category: Mathematics (Board Game Set)
- Resource: Student
This board game makes learning of coordinate geometry fun and easy! A very common task in math class is to plot and name points on a four-quadrant graph. This coordinate board game with attractive colour counters and dice will help explore the plotting of coordinates and naming their respective points.
- A fun colourful learning tool that makes kids familiar with four quardant graph with name pointed on it.
- An Engaging group activity for children
- Help in Laying a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.