Classroom Base Ten Block
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Set of 524 Pcs, Units : 400 Pcs., Tens Rods : 80 Pcs, Hundreds Flats : 40 Pcs., Thousand Cube : 4 Pcs
- Dimensions: (25 x 15 x 15) cm
- Age: 6-8 yrs
- Class/Grade: 1, 2, 3
- Category: Mathematics (Base Ten Blocks)
- Resource: Teacher
This base 10 block set is one of the best resources which can be used in a classroom to understand the abstract base-ten concept which is base of our decimal number system. Children learn Math concept faster and for longer duration when they have concrete experiences. Place Value is a very basic concept of mathematics which can be introduced and explored best with base ten blocks. It provides hands-on experiences to explore the concept of place value, and math operation of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as well as concept of mensuration and decimals. Base Ten manipulative consist of units (ones), rod or long (equivalent to 10 units (tens)), flats (equivalent to 100 cubes (hundreds)) and 10 x 10 x10 cm cube (Thousand cube).
- Specially designed for classroom, students can gain fun learning experience in investigating the conceots of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- A teacher can engage their students in fun learning activity.
- A fun filled way to lay a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.