- Product Material: Glass
- Elements: Single pc
- Dimensions: Length- 29 cm
- Age: 12-15 yrs
- Class/Grade: 9, 10, 11
- Category: Mathematics (Measurement)
- Resource: Student
To measure the temperature of ice, tap water, milk, and sand. The child will be able to measure that at a time, different things absorb different amount of heat and thus show different temperature. Children become skilled in taking temperature of different things.
- It is a resources specially made for students for testing and measuring chemicals in lab Experiments.
- Unlike the clinical thermometer , these thermometers are graduated to read temperatures upto 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Help in Laying a strong foundation
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.