Area of Circle – Same as Derivation of Pie
- Product Material: Eva Foam
- Elements: Set of 16 pcs in 2 colours
- Dimensions: dia- 28 cm
- Age: 9-12 yrs
- Class/Grade: 8, 9, 10
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Teacher
A very useful resource to derive the formula for finding area of a circle
- The student will learn the skill of transforming one geometrical shape into another.
- They will also learn the elementry idea of approximation by transforming a circle into rectangle like figure.
- students will observe how the rectangle is obtained from parts of circle.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.