3D Paper Nets
- Product Material: Plastic
- Elements: Set of 14 nets of 7 different shapes
- Dimensions: (5 x 5 x 5) cm
- Age: 6-8 yrs
- Class/Grade: 1, 2, 3
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Student
A net is folded to build the 3D shape. It helps a child to relate 2D representation with its corresponding 3D shape through hands-on experience. It also gives an intuitive idea to derive formulae for surface areas of solids
- These are made of paper duely print with name of shapes
- It helps to understand the construction and transformation of 2D Figure to 3D figure.
- Number of combinations possible
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.