- Product Material: Eva Foam
- Elements: 7 Geometric shapes
- Dimensions: (23 x 15) cm
- Age: 3-5 yrs
- Class/Grade: Kindergarten
- Category: Mathematics (Geometry)
- Resource: Student
Two-dimensional shapes are a vital math topic for children. Matching and fixing right shapes provides fun to little learners. Exciting hands-on activities can also address shape names and properties to engage and motivate student.
- Motivate young children to learn geomectrical shapes in a playway manner.
- It gives children understanding of construction of shapes.
- A child can grab an understanding of angles through these shapes.
By The Numbers
We brainstorm and conceptualize.
Our designers brainstorm hundreds of ideas to create the most exciting projects that are also age-appropriate and educational.
Delivered to YOU!
Every month, you’ll receive a cool new project, with all the materials and instructions for hours of hands-on fun and learning.